Getting married soon ? Follow these beauty tips for that sparkling Wedding Glow
image source: Google
Getting married soon ? Follow these beauty tips for that sparkling Wedding Glow. The wedding is a once in a lifetime affair and every girl dreams of having a perfect wedding since her childhood. She wishes for her dress to be the most prettiest one, that divine bridal glow on her face, her makeup to be on the spot. Doesn’t every girl wanna dazzle from tip to toe on her D-day ?
But that bridal radiance, that bridal gleam doesn’t only come by perfect dress or accessories makeup. You need to start taking care of you for that wedding glow from the day your wedding date has been finalized. These things take time. Here is a list of some bridal beauty tips you must follow to become a sparkling bride.
Follow these beauty tips for that sparkling Wedding Glow:-
1. Healthy Diet
Yes yes, and yes, Diet is the most Cardinal thing in bringing out that shine on your face. Start adopting a healthy lifestyle from today itself.
• Minimize the consumption of oil and spices in your meals.
• Start gulping down at least 12-14 glasses of water every day.
ALSO READ : How to increase water intake !
• Increase the intake of fruits and green veggies or if you can’t eat fruits At least drink fruit juices.
• Try not to eat outside food as you never know what kind of oils ,cheese or other things they might be using.Do not munch on stuff like chocolates,chips,junk food etc.
2. Pre-wedding package
I know “to be brides” spend a hefty amount in these pre-wedding packages in saloons.But only these Parlor customize pre-wedding packages aren’t sufficient. Let me suggest you some pre-wedding beauty care options to do at home and trust me these work much better than those so-called chemical induced “pre-wedding sessions”.
•DIY Body polishing at home –
Hire a “Malish vali” (masseuse) and start getting fortnightly full body massage done (either by coconut oil or olive oil ) 6 months prior to the wedding. Or if you have found do it yourself.Turn this fortnight ritual into alternate day body massage one month prior to the wedding. Not only this will be much cheaper than the body polishing sessions but also you can use your Own products. I can guarantee you that it will give your full body a radiant glow hundred times better than any sky high priced body polish session.
3. Everyday skin care routine
Cleanse ,scrub, tone ,exfoliate and moisturise every day. No ,I won’t suggest you these. Remember girls,suddenly exposing your skin to too much cleansing and scrubbing might harm it even more.
•Go for a mild face wash preferably baby wash and wash your face every day before going to bed.
•Apply something mild and herbal like aloe vera Gel or raw milk or tomato juice if it suits your skin and then moisturizes your skin.
•If you have normal skin then massage your skin with a blend of coconut oil and your night cream or any other cream for that matter and then go to bed.I know it might be a bit yucky but trust me this is actually a magical solution which works for skin lightening, skin tightening ,dark circles,uneven skin tone ,hydration everything. This is your one-stop solution for all your beauty problems and as a bride to be it becomes even more vital.
•Do not cleanse and scrub your skin every day.You do not want your pores to open and get acne and other skin problems .If you are exposed to pollution and dust every day then you can cleanse and scrub twice a week otherwise once a week would be more than sufficient.
•Don’t use face wash on your skin first thing in the morning.This is one beauty mistake we always make.We must use the face wash or soap at night or after returning back from work. In the morning our skin is already cleansed and fine
Always try to go for herbal facial as it won’t harm your skin.From my personal experience, I am not at all a supporter of these chemically induced facials and skin care treatments, especially for your face as it is already exposed to so much. Always try to go for herbal facials or bleach to attain the glowing skin on your wedding.
6. Regular pedicure & manicure
I am also one of those lazy girls who can never find time for these things but ladies it’s time for your wedding now. Because it is a normal human tendency that we somehow manage to take care of our face but avoid out innocent hands and legs. Start getting monthly pedicures and manicures 6 months prior to your marriage if you want your ring finger to look pretty and if you don’t want your ugly feet peeping out of your star-studded wedding footwear.
6. Hair care
Now this is something that demands most of your attention and efforts. I don’t know how but unfortunately most of the to be brides starts experiencing hair fall horror and other hair problems during the pre-marriage period. It might be because of the stress or anxiety, too much hoach poach of getting things done.
• Oil your hairs – Do not forget to oil your hairs regularly and wash them.
• Hair spa – Take monthly hair spa or some hair damage treatment.
• Comb your hairs – Do comb your hairs regularly irrespective of the hair fall as it will improve the blood flow.
I Know all these beauty care routine seems like a lot to do but remember girls, all the eyes will be laid on you on your D-day. Even after the wedding wherever you will go, your relatives, in-laws or everyone random you meet will scrutinise you as you are the new bride. You will be their centre of attention almost like a mini celebrity. So don’t leave any stone unturned and shine and dazzle.
Tips to Remember :-
1. Start gulping down at least 12-14 glasses of water every day.
2. Hire a “Malish vali” (masseuse) and start getting fortnightly full body massage done (either by coconut oil or olive oil ) 6 months prior to the wedding.
3. Do not Cleanse ,scrub, tone ,exfoliate and moisturise every day.
4. Wash your face with a mild face wash only at night not twice ,thrice a day.
5. Regularly massage your skin with a blend of coconut oil and your night cream before going to bed.
6. Start getting monthly pedicures and manicures 6 months prior to your marriage.
7. Do not forget to oil your hairs regularly and wash them.
Do write to us and give your feedback if any of these tips has brought any improvement in you.
Image source: www.google.com